Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update on Trip

Good Morning from Enterprise, AL. I thought I should probably do a quick post to catch you all up on our trip. Yesterday I did a few posts of our visit to Ft. Worth. We have been in Enterprise, AL for a week now and leave tomorrow morning some time (June 1st) for our return west.

It was a very busy week with my son-in-law's family from Ohio and San Diego here. It was sure good to see them. The last time we were all together was in October of 2006. Stephen's younger brother Mike and Janis have a little girl now. Ava Rae just celebrated her first birthday and is a beautiful little girl. Stephen's 88 year old great aunt flew to Ohio from Southern California and came to the graduation with Stephen's parents. Graduation was fantastic. I will blog more about that later. Stephen's family left Friday morning so Gerry and I have had a few days to enjoy being with Denise and family by ourselves.

We are going to church this morning at the coffee shop and then are going to drive to Florida, which is about an hour away, to the beach and see the Gulf of Mexico. The kids tell me the water is beautiful. We will find something down there to stop at for lunch. We had thunderstorms the first few days we were here and a storm did delay the graduation for a few minutes. We've had nice days since.

Our next stop going west is Baton Rouge, LA.

Trust all is well!! I will check in again later, need to get dressed. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment