Monday, December 19, 2011

Sacramento Breakfast Club

During the summer, Gerry and I joined a group called "Sacramento Breakfast Club". We use to go to church with the guy who coordinates the group and his wife. They meet every other Friday for breakfast. Everyone in the group either works for AT&T or retired from AT&T. There are usually 6 of us that get together...others join in...depending on their schedules. I don't know exactly when the group was formed, however, they would get together after they got off of work and go out to breakfast.

Since we joined, we have been to some places Gerry and I hadn't been to before...several of the places he and I do go to. We've gone to a restaurant in Auburn and one in Placerville and several around Sacramento.This is the breakfast I had 2 weeks ago...it is minced ham with scrambled eggs and melted cheese on the top. I substituted the potatoes for a bowl of fruit with wheat toast and a large glass of orange juice. I am not a coffee drinker, my beverage of choice for breakfast is OJ. This was at a place called "Waffle King" not far from the AT&T building.

We will be getting together this coming Friday and are going to a place in Auburn called "Breakfast Club". We have not been there before so it will be interesting to see how this place is with their breakfasts.

I actually took this picture with my phone...I really surprised myself that I was able to figure out how to get it on my computer... :). The real test will be to see if I can do it again. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Betty, that looks really, really good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, jalna. It was good...I could have done without the cheese on it. I order minced ham and scrambled eggs a lot when we go out for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete