Saturday, December 17, 2011

Disneyland - 11/25/11 - Part IV



Mrs. Claus's float

Enjoying the parade.


Winnie the Pooh...my favorite Disney character!!...along with Mickey, Minnie.... :)

And Tigger too...

So close!!!



Loved the faces on these snowmen!!

Oops...a float having to be towed...



Eeyore...

These were so cute!!




The Princesses!!

Belle and The Beast dancing.









Here's Santa!!


Thank you to Joyce for taking the majority of these pictures...the battery on my camera had died...I did take a few on Gerry's camera...I will get those later.


As I've mentioned...this was a fun time, especially being with Katie and Emma. Hope you enjoyed the trip, too, through these pictures! Disneyland is an awesome place!!

2 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed the parade. Do they still call it "The Electric Light Parade"? Probably not . . . that was ages ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, jalna...they were calling this the Christmas parade...

    ReplyDelete