Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rain and More Rain. etc.

It started raining yesterday and it continues. According to the weather people, it will be raining into next week. And after these storms are over, another storm is expected Christmas Eve. The wind has been pretty strong too. Supposedly it is going to be a wet winter, thanks to a La Nina weather pattern.


The coughing lingers on...it is mostly bad at night. I have been sleeping better and that's a good thing. The wet weather certainly doesn't help matters. At least we're not having real cold temperatures.


I need to clean up my craft table. I came in from our shoebox swap 2 weeks ago, dropped everything down on my table and there it still sits. I have a couple of SCS swaps that are due the first part of January so I really, seriously, need to be working on them. Somehow I can't get into a mood to even think about them. Of course being sick hasn't helped getting motivated.


Two weeks ago I had a hair appointment...cancelled it because it was raining that particular day. I desperately need to get another appointment made. Its been 3 months since my last appointment and my hair is back down on my neck. It is driving me crazy. I was watching "What Not to Wear" last night and the lady that was getting a makeover had her hair cut short. It really looked cute and I decided I'm going back short...not real short...just off my neck. I know I probably can't have a cut like she got...my hair is too coarse and wavy...I'm sure Brent can come up with something cute. I just need to get in to see him.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. But it is good to read here that you are doing better. We have had lots of cool/cold weather and rain this past week too.

    My hubby has been organizing some of my mess! I can't wait til some days off with work, to get the rest of the house ready for our two kids that will be able to be home this Christmas.

    & I am way overdue for a haircut too!!!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I would love to see your photo of your first Christmas :o) I am so thankful for any and all photos I have from my side, my hubby's family and of our children as they are growing up...that is another project I need to get too...organizing old photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll see if I can post some of the old pictures I have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 months!!! You are soooo just like me! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete