Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tacos for Dinner and the Weather

I fixed tacos for dinner. Remember me saying I don't like Mexican food...I don't. My tacos are so good...there's no spicey stuff in them. I fix corn tortillas for me and Gerry likes flour tortillas. He actually made himself two burritoes then decided to have a corn taco.


Our weather continues to be crazy. Yesterday the sun came out and it was really nice...about 60 degrees. I went out to do an errand and had to take my jacket off and had the window down a little. Then this morning the clouds were back and it was in the 40's. The sun peeked out finally around noon. Then the wind picked up...the flags out front were really whipping around the flagpole when I went to get the mail around 4pm. It sounds quiet out there now.


Two weeks ago I saw the doctor for the cough I've had. It has gotten better although I still have bouts of heavy coughing. The doctor told me to call him and maybe have Xrays taken to make sure there wasn't something else going on. So I am going to call him in the morning and see about having the Xrays taken.


I didn't sleep very well last night so I think I'm going to head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment