Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Checking In

It has been a while since I have been on my blog.  It has been a huge adjustment trying to deal with being a diabetic.  It can be so frustrating at times.

The first of my cataract surgeries is this coming Monday, the 11th.  The right eye will be done first since it is the worse of the two.  The surgery for the left eye will be 4 weeks later.  It will be a welcome relief to get my eyesight back.  It is getting to be worse than a broken record, saying constantly "I can't see" or "I can't see anything".  It has been very difficult to be on the computer, to read, etc.  Thankfully I have my tablet to use although even then it is challenging.

So not much has been happening around here.  I must say I miss blogging.

Ok, that's about all I can manage to type.  Catch up later.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww . . . thanks for the update Betty. Sorry about the diabetes. Good luck with the surgeries! Finally! Hope to hear from you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jalna!! I will be back blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete