Thursday, March 26, 2009

Leftovers

On Wednesday I stayed home and tried to get some stuff done in my office. It is such a mess in here. Usually I do my bible study workbook on Wednesdays but I had done it on Monday so thankfully it was out of the way. There's actually a lesson for each day, I just do it all at once. We finish up the year with studying Colossians. It's going to be another great study.

I forgot to take anything out for dinner so since there was quite a lot of the pork roast left over, I just warmed up the meat in the gravy, fixed fresh cauliflower and that was dinner.

I did talk to Denise for a few minutes.

I think I mentioned that my asthma was bothering me. I am not coughing much at all so that's a good sign. It's still windy so I thought I should stay in and try to be productive here. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment