Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Lazy Saturday and More Rain

The warm weather was nice while it lasted. It's been raining off and on today and it is suppose to rain tomorrow too. Gerry was going to ride down to Whole Foods, the rain changed that idea. I didn't even get dressed today. After I had my shower this morning, I put a robe on and have been in it all day. Feels good to do that once in awhile.

I warmed the rest of the leftover pot roast up and we had a late lunch, early dinner. We have our desserts we got at Denny's last night to eat yet. I think I'm going to do that when I get done here.

Gerry is watching Paint Your Wagon on TV. It is one of those classic musicals, during a time when outstanding movies were made. I've seen bits and pieces of it, but I don't think I've seen the whole thing from start to finish.

Well, it is church in the morning. Eric and Ann Vance and their kids will be at church. They moved to Ukiah last year after Eric got a job with Cal Trans over there. Ann's parents live in Roseville and Eric was going to be doing a bike race in Stockton so Ann and the kids were going to hang out at her parents. She emailed me and said they'd be at church. Ann is one of the special people in my life. She also scrapbooks and makes stamped cards too. She is a few months older than Denise. She knew Denise when they were in high school and part of the Sacramento District youth groups. They would see each other at summer youth camp and sometimes the youth from Roseville Nazarene would come over to Sacramento Liberty Towers youth group for fellowship. We were at Liberty Towers at the time and Ann was at Roseville.

Well, I'm done here for now. Will check in later.

No comments:

Post a Comment