Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saturday

We had a beautiful day. The sun was out and it was in the 60's. We left a little after 4pm to go have some dinner at Willie's Burgers in Carmichael. I wanted the Taco Combination again that I had a month or so again. I was not as impressed this time. The meat in the tacos were cooked too much and the rice tasted like it had too much tomatoes or whatever they use cooked into them. I don't think I'll be asking to go there again any time soon. Maybe next time I'll have a hamburger.

We came home and watched the Olympics - men's short track, women's moguls, and men's luge. Apolo Ohno is awesome to watch. The games didn't start here until 8pm and were over at midnight. I think figure skating is on today and that's what I really enjoy watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment