Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last Night

I didn't go to sleep until 1 am this morning. I was channel searching last night and saw that the movie "Antwone Fisher" was going to be on at 10 pm on the AMC channel. I decided to watch it and was not disappointed. It is a very good movie; I enjoy Denzel Washington's acting. I believe the movie is based on a true story. The movie didn't end until 0030 hrs (12:30 am).

It rained most of the morning yesterday, actually it rained all night too. The sun did come out in the afternoon. There were a couple of projects I wanted to accomplish while Gerry was gone. I got one of them done. I don't know if I will get the other one done. I've spent a lot of time goofing off and out having lunch with daughters and a friend. It is okay, it helped to make the time go faster.

Gerry should be home sometime Thursday evening.

Well, I'm off to start my day. It is foggy right now, however we are suppose to have some sun later. Let's hope so!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment