Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crack Seed Center - Honolulu

I ordered some goodies from Crack Seed Center in Honolulu last week. Here's what I ordered: Li Hing Mui Apricots - 1/2 lb.
Sweet and Sour Apricots - 1/2 lb.
Sweet Whole Seeds - 1/4 lb.
They sent me three samples. This was Seedless Li Hing Peach. There were 4 pieces. I thought it was very good.
Sweet and Sour Shredded Mango with Li Hing Mui. I ate this today and liked it too.

Chun Pui Mui, 2 pieces. This is plums which the website says has a lightly sweet flavor with a hint of orange zest.
I really enjoy these goodies. When I was a kid this was the kind of "candy" we ate. Crack Seed Center carries all kinds of varieties. The service is excellent. My order was shipped the same day I placed my order. They ship everything USPS 2nd day mail so shipping is rather expensive. It is worth it to order some every once in a while. :))

2 comments:

  1. OMG Betty, those snacks are right up my alley *drool*!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for real, huh!! These are my favorites although next time I order, I'm going to get some of the Li Hing Mui Peach. I loved the sample.

    ReplyDelete