Friday, July 9, 2010

Family Visiting

Just a quick post...the out of town kids are in town visiting for a week. The Southern California group arrived Wednesday evening, Keith from Texas arrived yesterday and as I type, Erik from Idaho is in Nevada driving here. He is expected around dinner time. I know for sure, besides Erik, Seth and his girlfriend and Rachel are with him. There was mention of Erik's friend coming too yet no one knows for sure. I talked to him a little bit ago and forgot to ask him.


Keith, Jason and Erik et al will be here tonight for dinner. The Southern California kids made other plans. I don't know what I am going to fix yet, need to make a quick trip up to Bel Air.


Keith and Gerry left on a bike ride earlier. I may or may not meet up with them later for lunch. Gerry is suppose to call me. The plan is to stop at The Flower Farm in Loomis (one of my favorite places).


Tomorrow everyone is going kayaking. Gerry and Keith may get a ride in before that. I have had plans to do two card classes at The Paper Garden with Julie Ebersole, lead designer with AMuse stamps located in Seattle, WA. On Monday we are going up to some caverns in the foothills. We're taking a picnic so it should be fun.


Gotta run for now. Will post more later. Everyone have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Betty. Thanks for taking the time to update us on your happenings. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete