Friday, December 23, 2011

Sacramento Breakfast Club - 12/23/11

Today was the Friday for the Breakfast Club to get together. We went to a restaurant in Auburn called "The Breakfast Club". There were 10 of us today. I had French Toast with sausage. I was only able to eat 2 half slices. This was a huge meal, the bread was thickly cut. They soak it in a batter that tasted really cinnamonly. It was good, however I couldn't deal with more than I ate. The sausage was really large links also.Gerry wasn't able to finish his breakfast either. My usual breakfast at home is a muffin and a 16 oz glass of orange juice. That is what I have every morning. So to eat this much food is more than overkill. I'm going to have to figure out something else to order so I am not wasting so much food. The waitress would have boxed it up for me...I wasn't even interested in having her do that for me. It seemed all the breakfasts that were being served were large. It was a pretty busy place, small space for a restaurant.

2 comments: